Team Ryan Automotive is independently owned by Mr. and Mrs. Dan Ryan. Mr. Ryan started his automotive technican training in 1997 and after 17+ years in the business of repairing cars, knows what it takes to make repairs quickly and communicate effectively. Mr. Ryan is at the shop and available to discuss your repairs with you directly.
Under Mr. and Mrs. Ryan's leadership, a conscientious team has been developed that knows how to explain repairs needed to your vehicle in a way that you can understand. We strive to educate you so that you can make informed decisions about what is a priority to get done sooner and what can wait if you are on a budget. Our top priorities are to develop long relationships with community members and offer reliable service.
Having significant experience in the collision industry, this team knows how to provide the right solutions and service to collision centers and body shops in need of a knowledgeable mechanical team.
Mechanical, electrical and wheel alignment diagnostics after a collision require a special set of skills with a clear attention to detail. We can tell you what specific components need to be replaced and why. No guesswork and no "throwing parts". Experience, continued training, and strategy based diagnostics enable us at Team Ryan Automotive to pinpoint what the vehicle needs to be repaired properly.
- ASE Master, Advanced Engine Performance Specialist, Undercar Specialist and Collision Mechanical/Electrical Certified
- I-Car Platinum Individual
- We have a combined 28 years in the automotive industry and 19 years in the collision industry
- Brand new state of the art John Bean V3400 wheel alignment equipment with specific capabilities to recognize frame and structural concerns
- “Touchless” alignment clamps never come in contact with the wheels
- Complete understanding of caster, camber, toe, thrust angle, included angle (IA), steering axis inclination(SAI), setback and turning angle