Join The Team!
Integrity, Dedication, Positive Attitude and a Need to Excel
We are a small family owned service and repair facility located in Buford. Our focus is on providing quality service using strategy based diagnostics while treating customers and employees right. We understand that happy employees lead to happy customers. It is important to us to maintain an environment in which employees can learn and grow professionally and personally. With the shop office being a renovated 1940's house, we offer a home away from home where the team can meet, greet customers and enjoy lunches together. As you might expect with having our name on the building, we take great pride in the shop environment we have built. Our reputation is based on the highest level of integrity and by keeping our customers best interests in mind 100% of the time.
At Team Ryan Automotive, we provide the freedom to our employees to be problem solvers - to take ownership and pride in what they do accompanied with a compensation structure that rewards exceptional workmanship. If you have a positive attitude, have a customer centered approach, are a hard worker and a desire to learn, then this is the home for you.
Do you have these qualities? If so, Team Ryan Automotive may have an opportunity for you. We're growing, and we are always interested in meeting talented and dedicated people.
Current Openings (Apply Below):
Automotive Service Technician
- 5+ years of automotive diagnostics, problem-solving and repair experience needed to succeed in this position.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- Strong ability to identify necessary vehicle service and repairs. Performing said service, repair and/or maintenance work.
- A high level of motivation and energy with strong customer service skills
- ASE certifications a plus. Pursuit of additional ASE certifications required.
Use The Form Below to Apply
- EXCELLENT pay based on experience and skill level
- Health Benefits
- Regular hours are Monday – Friday from 8am-6pm. Work no more than 6 Saturdays in a year.
- Vacation starts with 40 hours after 90 day introductory period.
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day & Day after Thanksgiving(fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- On-going training and development
- State of the art facility
- Positive, encouraging environment
- Team reward lunches
More About Team Ryan Automotive:
We are locally owned & operated, and serve our community with excellence. We have all of the latest diagnostic equipment, tablet based inspection sheets, a clean shop and take great pride in having a positive environment for our technicians.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, comfortable working with their hands and understands the value of being part of a team. We respect each other and value each other's contributions in a constructive, motivating environment. We provide exceptional customer service through delivering quality service & repairs.
This is not your typical shop. We are down-to-earth, highly skilled, driven and want someone to join our team that has great work ethic and wants to grow with us. Does this sound like an environment where you would like to work?
Our shop is state of the art with new floors, new lifts and functioning shop equipment. Multiple up-to-date scan tools, Identifix and Alldata, alignment rack, wheel/tire equipment and much more are all here to help you do your job to the best of your ability. This shop was designed by the owner with over 18 years’ experience as a technician.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. (E.O.E.)
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen